Transfer of technology from Key Enabling Technologies (KET) to market applications of the Creative Industry related to the materials of the Habitat Industry in the Sudoe space
The construction sector, which is predominant in south-west Europe, has experienced a severe crisis whereas outstanding architecture and design are now becoming subsectors of great economic interest in the flourishing European market of the creative industries. The proposal of KrEaTive Habitat is the promoting of joint research in the application of Key Enabling Technologies to the sector of architectural habitat. Its objective is to improve the tecchnical performances of the materials and to introduce completely new characteristics to give them added value and make them attractive for use in the creative industries.
Duration: 36 months
- The CTC (Coordinator)
2. Foundation for the Promotion of Innovation, Research, and Technological Development of the Galicia Car Industry SP
3. Université de La Rochelle. Laboratoire des Sciences de l’Ingénieur pour l’Environnement – UMR 7356 CNRS FR
4. Universidad Carlos III de Madrid SP
5. Universidade do Minho PT
6. IrRADIARE Lda, Science for Evolution PT
Total subsidised cost: 1,588,303.68 €
ERDF aid: 1,191,227.77 €
Project approved within the framework of the Sudoe Interreg programme (http://www.interreg-sudoe.eu/inicio) which supports regional development in southwest Europe by financing transnational projects through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Procedures related to the Project
- Open procedure of the hiring of a prestigious controller (an auditor on Official Register of Accounting Auditors or Registro Oficial de Auditores de Cuentas, ROAC). The presentation deadline is 15th March 2017. Controlador primer nivel: Tender, Commitment, and Criteria of the CTC.
- Adjudication of the prestigious controller: BM Neira Auditores S.L. on 17th March 2017