CTC Technology Centre requires person to work on industrial R+D projects in the field of advanced materials and nanomaterials. He/she would be mainly in charge of the development of the research line of functional coatings by electrodeposition.
In addition, part of the time he/she would be involved in the implementation and management of the unit’s projects.
- Degree in Physics
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Degree in Chemistry
- Degree in Materials Engineering
- High knowledge and experience in electroplating technology for obtaining functional coatings, preferably in the fields of electronics, energy and/or health.
- Knowledge of the previous point, preferably acquired in the development of a PhD Thesis and/or Final
- Doctoral thesis and/or Master’s degree/master’s thesis.
- Master’s degree and/or PhD.
- Experience in chemistry laboratory.
WILL BE VALUED:
- Knowledge and experience in the field of nanomaterials and functional nanocomposite materials and their applications.
- Previous experience in a Technology Centre / Research Institute / R&D Department of a company.
- Experience in management and application for public R+D+I grants.
- Experience in the management of R+D+i projects (document management, project monitoring and coordination of the project, interaction with the client, etc.)
- Enthusiasm and motivation for R+D
- Initiative to face the challenges posed in the projects, as well as to come up with innovative solutions
- Availability, flexibility and ease in acquiring new knowledge
- Rigour and perseverance to achieve excellence in results
- Ability to adapt to meet the needs posed by clients.
- Immediate incorporation
- Full time
- Positions: 1
Those interested can apply by sending their CV to the e-mail email@example.com, making reference to the job offer in the subject: R+D+I RESEARCHER IN THE AREA OF ADVANCED MATERIALS AND NANOMATERIALS